Re:Recirculated heat

  Well, for the Scout 80/800 owners, we can block the front
inlet to the heater box, open the kick-panel vent in the
passenger's footwell and have recirculated air going through the
heater.  I don't know if you can get similar setups with the
Scout II's,
Myron

> If the "air" control is between the blower and the interior, then I guess
> we'll never get "recirculate" on our Scouts huh?
> Tom H.

C. Myron Ware   Senior Prog/Analyst, CNE |  NASA Langley Research Center
Email c.m.ware@domain.elided             |  Hampton, Va   23681
http://cnb-www.larc.nasa.gov/~ware/cmw-home.html  (work) or
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/1370  (non-work)

An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time
  with his fools. --For Whom the Bell Tolls, Ernest Hemmingway