Re: Need Dual batts, another use for a Warn FF kit

I run either a size 6D or 8D *I think it is 6* that I bought at country
General - it is HUGE & HEAVY - but it has about 1200 CCA's and like 3
hours of reserve time (maybe not quite 3 hours)  However even in our balmy
-20's I am starting up which makes me happy :)

Luke

ps.  It took me like a hour to get that battery in there