Pelican Boxes

>         Pelican is a manufacturer of hard cases for SCUBA, Bicycles,
> instrumentation, luggage etc.  These are fully sealed fiber imprgnated
> plastic
> cases with an O-ring seal.  They are lockable, and some models have
> wheels.  We
> use them here at Raytheon to make portable Test Sets, so that we can open
> them
> up and go.  VERY rugger cases,(not cheap BTW) and they are available from
> sizes
> like a pager, to sizes like a small love-seat and in any color.  They
> also come
> with a purge valve for changes in pressure.  Did you ever try to open a
> sealed
> cover of something when the pressure inside was lower?  Get a screwdriver!

exactly.. I just needed a watertight box for the relays etc

I'll post a picture and circuit diagrams when I finish the prototype.

Vinnie Moscaritolo
http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/
Fingerprint: 3F903472C3AF622D5D918D9BD8B100090B3EF042

Those who hammer their swords into plows,
will plow for those who don't."