Comparable to say, Anvil cases?

Tnx,

--Pete

>>> <jmbrodsky@domain.elided> 12/22/98 10:15am >>>
Mark,

        Pelican is a manufacturer of hard cases for SCUBA, Bicycles,
instrumentation, luggage etc.  These are fully sealed fiber imprgnated plastic
cases with an O-ring seal.  They are lockable, and some models have wheels.  We
use them here at Raytheon to make portable Test Sets, so that we can open them
up and go.  VERY rugger cases,(not cheap BTW) and they are available from sizes
like a pager, to sizes like a small love-seat and in any color.  They also come
with a purge valve for changes in pressure.  Did you ever try to open a sealed
cover of something when the pressure inside was lower?  Get a screwdriver!

     -Joel Brodsky
        www.physics.arizona.edu/~jbrodsky