Heater Cores

Not sure if this has already been answered, but there *is* two different
heater cores for the Scout II. When mine blew up last year I called
around and everyone wanted $80 for a new one, so I drove over to Giddum
Up Scout and got a perfect used one for $25. Rod Phillips of GUS told me
about the two different models. I think one is thicker then the other
and they aren't interchangeable.
Now my heater gets hot, but the volume of air leaves something to be
desired. I might try that Suburban fan motor somebody recommended, if I
can't find another problem.

Darrel
Colorado Springs