Re: The saga continues

Well,
Good story,     But, I don't htink that was my issue.
The only thing that looked out of place was the points looked a little pitted....
She ran perfect all day today, I ran it all around the county, two tanks of gas, getting parts for trucks, sleds blah blah blah... no problems..
I little pinging, maybe too much advance.
I'll bring it back to 8 BTDC.
Got the tranny (T19/D300) today, no shifter, in N.
I'll mess with it later and figure out the first gear ratio unless I can tell for sure by the number/designation on the case

---
Layda,
Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20