Re: The saga continues

Tark,
   Well, I may have told this story here before, but; if Hofs can tell a
story 5 or 6 times so can I.
   A few years ago, I had a 73 Postal Jeep. It had a AMC 232 I6 in it. I
don't remember the exact cercumstances leading u to it, but; it had
stopped running. I asked m father, who was going to Pep Boys to get me a
new fuel filter for the truck while he was there. When he got back he
said they were out of the proper size I needed. So, I continued my
diagnosis of the problem.
    Well, o keep a long story somewhat short, I ended up replacing the
timing chain on the truck. After that was all done the thing still
wouldn't start! At this point I went to Pep Boys myself and got a new
fuel filter and appon installing that the truck started right up!
   Moral of the story, a filter costs $3, and  a new timing chain costs
$50. Go with the cheap approach first.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The