Re: Beverly/intharv

SLarsonIH@domain.elided wrote:

> Mike,
>
> SF Weekly ? Are you talking about the Chronicle, Diablo Dealer, or ??????????
>
> STeve, who's not sure if Mike is talking with tongue in cheek

Steve-

No, it's a local free paper in the city that is called, "SF WEEKLY."  It
and "THE GUARDIAN" are the two big "liberal," young, hip free papers in
the city.  They have all of the nightclubs and what's going on, lots of
articles blasting the government, entertainment guides, and general city
news.  They come out once a week.  There are several still laying around
the bar where I work.  If I remember and there are any still there
tomorrow, I'll grab a couple and save one for you.  Maybe we can get
Bev/Rusty to autograph them for us!!!

Michael