Re: Confirmation of T-18 in Scout 800, and general maintance

John Fleck wrote:

>         Also I am looking for a 2bbl manifold and good carb to swap onto the 196
> with the 1 bbl currently in use. Plans call fore the installation of the
> Tom M do you have the 2bbl manifold and carb that I need for sale or swap???

I wasn't aware a 2bbl intake was offered!

I've only seen a 1bbl intake, and I do believe my service manual only
references the 196 and the 232/258 when it talks of 1bbl carbs... the
"2300" section certainly doesn't list the 196 as a candidate for a
2bbl...

You could always put an adapter on top.. but would that really be an
upgrade?

-Tom