Re[2]: Tom's Axles Q's... - his Racer

     Tom,

        No dice on the sponsorship.  My Uncle is still the guy that set
     track records for motorcycle drags a few years back here in Tucson.
     He's still trying to recover the costs of sponsoring himself.  My
     guess is that he could only sponsor someone that would race here.  Too
     bad they don't have a Trans-Con 2000 or something.  Vancouver BC to
     Panama City, as fast as you can, no holds barred.  How about that?
     Just don't tell me that you stil only have the 19 gal tank.

     -Joel