Subject: Re: Vac advance?
Author:  tark_terra@domain.elided at mime
Date:    12/16/98 9:07 AM

Joel,
No, I'm not sure the timing is ok...but I've been leaning towards that
   direction. The question is, what exactly caused it to screw up?  How did you
   skip a tooth, in the cam/crank gear or the distributor gear?
Changed the plugs in NJ when it first started giving me big trouble, Dan and I
   agreed the old ones didn't look too bad.
No gold box......points.
  I didn't nuetral drop for the sake of impressing Mandera, I did it 'cause i
   wanted to get home and sleep in my nice warm bed, it had been rainy and cold
   all day...it would stall any other way, and possibly not start again.
It would idle, under any load it would stall at idle, hence the Nuetral option.
    At 2500 and up, it ran perfect.  Good mileage, good OP, good temp.
---
Layda,
Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20