Scout vs. Mog.

     Kevin,

        Eddie Runner from the HML runs the Mog List.  I'm already on
     it.  I'd bet that in a few years, he's got a Scout also.  Really
     for the toughness, durability, and cost effectiveness, I don't
     think the Scout can be beaten.  just that it may have drawbacks.
     Most notably the interior space for long distance travel.  With a
     roof rack, it opens up a whole lot more space.    I'm trying to
     plan for the next ride.  A Suburban 4wd with live axles and barn
     doors is already on the hook, so after that it's one from the
     list.

        Anyone remember Doc's Scout from Tulare?  His rack on the top
     of his Scout was about 2 feet tall, and the entire size of the
     traveltop!  He also had the Red Travelall that beat me out of
     second place.

     -Joel Brodsky
        www.physics.arizona.edu/~jbrodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II Spirit 345/tf727 RE8000, Cibie40s, custom
                rear tire rack, 6 different color body panels.
                Not much sport, all utility.
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727 Hummer brush guard,
                3/4T rear springs, Hella Rallye 2000s, Con-Ferr 5x7,
                Class IV hitches front and rear, 3" Exhaust.
                1st Place, Rocky Mountain IH Rendezvous,
                3rd Place, Tulare IH Western Regionals.
         '74 IHC Travelall 150? 2wd 392/tf727 "The 'new' one"
                Factory AM/FM, Cruise, Tilt, AC, Captains Chairs,
                Rblt, Alt, carb, fuel pump, ps pump, water pump, dash,
                seats, rear door, starter, master cyl, what could be left?

-----INCLUDED MESSAGE FOLLOWS-----

<snip>
>I think I can find a Mog mailing list if yer intersted?
<snip>
>Kevin Curry <>< - Kevin@domain.elided

RFC-822-headers: