Re: Question for the masses...

jmbrodsky@domain.elided wrote:

>      Kevin,
>
>         The only problem withthe MOG is that it's only like 40HP.
>      Some rated as low as 28 HP.

That's what I hear.

> But the often 2000:1 ultimate low
>      range is the keeper.

Yup! A lawnmower engine would do well in there! :o)

> The mog I drove was a 2.8l, basically the
>      de-tuned 280 car motor.  Took a year and a day to do 60, but very
>      smooth, and a blast to be driving.
>
>         Still looking for the hard-cab radio box, with low miles
>      (Under 30,000 km).

I think I can find a Mog mailing list if yer intersted?

--
If a man is alone in the woods and no woman is around.... is he still
wrong?

Kevin Curry <>< - Kevin@domain.elided
Lisa Curry <>< - Gonna be a trailblazer yet!
'94 Red Hummer 4DHT Slant-back - "HummuH"
'75 Black International Scout - "Stealth"
'84 White "Lightening" CJ-7
'89 Soon to be whatever color Lisa wants Suburban - "Sluggo"
ICQ# 7653541
http://www.redhummer.net