Re: Rim questions

They fit, at least some times.  I've got a set from a '64 Scout 80 on a '72
Scout II parts truck.  The only problem you may run into is with disk brakes.
I don't know if the 16" rims have clearance for the caliper.  I've run into
problems in that area on Chevy car wheels before.  It may or may not be an
issue here.

Jerry Muncie

In a message dated 12/15/98 11:13:56 PM US Eastern Standard Time,