Rim questions

Hi All,
 The question I have is,Do the 16 inch rims off the Scout 80 fit on the
Scout II?I would like to get a little more ground clearance and think the
LT 225/85-16 tires will do this.I don't really need a wide tire I just
want a tall one.Stockton wheel wants $100 each!!!!!  for a 16x7 rim and
this is wwwwwaaaaayyyyy too much to spend on a rim that has no other use
than looks.Hey Fleck what size are the rims on your early Scout?Anyone
else have an early Scout and a Scout II they would try the rim switch?

                          Thanks
                          Dennis
                          75,77,79 II's