PUlling a 727 pump

Dan,
I wasn't sure that idea would work when you explained it the other day, but now I'm reconsidering.  Two threaded rods into the pump housing with a piece of that channel you use at work across the bell housing and tighten down on both equally will efectively be like a wheel puller on it....sounds like it would work, I remind you I have never done this job before, but it makes sense.  You could break the aluminum housing with the "wrong" forces applied to it.
---
Layda,
Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20