What's the inside of your top like? Was:Re: Help Replacing Sliding Side Windows

-snip!

>Well... you've seen the interior of my Traveltop... ;-)
>
>-Tom (who still hasn't put his 'glass inserts into the hardtop yet this
>winter...)

Anyone else with the Terra or Traveler top, do you have problems with mold
growing on the inside of the roof? That thing just condenses water like a
mo-fo. If it sits for more than a few days, BAM! Instant culture.
My guess is that only people in rainy places (OR, WA, ect) have this
problem. Any ideas on how to stop it? Anyone have some super awesome, banned
in the USA by the EPA chemical I can put on it to keep it from growing any
more? I'm tired of bleaching the inside roof every few months. I'm resigned
to having humidity in the cab. Hey, it's WA. Even if I seal the thing up
tighter than a drum, the air is humid in the winter.