Scout II-Yard truck and tractor ideas....

Hello All.

Seeing that I have not sold the Scout yet, I have decided to keep it.   The
thing Is I need to get a tractor and I have decided to utilize my resources.
I am going to make a yard truck-tractor out of my Scout.   I figure I have a
good start, as I have V8 power for the heaviest of work, 4 wheel drive for
superior go anywhere ability (and for when I plow snow or Plow up the
garden, more on that later.), power steering and short wheelbase for good
maneuverability.   The only downside to this machine is that is it an
automatic, but I guess I have a "hydrostatic".    I will leave the slushbox
in it till it pukes then replace it with a 4 speed.   I need a vehicle to
use to tow cars around the yard and plow snow and even work the garden up
 I am planning on making a lift for it and a draw bar so I can use a plow,
disk and drag.)

Here are some plans I have for it:

I will pull the travel-Top off and replace it with a regular cab top.
In the bed, I will stick a Cherry picker for lifting heavy items ( also
movable engine puller!)\
Adapting  7.50X16 mud grip tires on it in place of P-235-75 -15's
Dual rear wheels on back,
If the 7.50X16's dont work, maybe Skid steer tires?
Plow off '75 Dodge W-200 Sno-Fiter Truck (some welding needed...)
Beef up the rear sprigs,
Draw bar.
Hydraulic lift (maybe 3 point hitch)
PTO (once the 4 speed is swapped int)
Pusher front bumper.

I may think of some other things, but here is a start.   Any body have any
suggestions?

Maybe I need to get out more!

Chris "Lube" Lublin
lublin@domain.elided