Harbor Freight

As a customer of Harbor Freight for the past 15+ years, I found that it
took at least 3 weeks to get any order, large or small.  But now we have
a Harbor Freight retail store, which makes it nice.....and if they don't
have what I want, then the Northern Hydraulic retail store usually does.
Plus, with a retail store close by, I can exchange the cheapo lifetime
warranty sockets and wrenches for new ones instead of pitching them
'cause it's too much hassle to mail them back.

We may not have too many places to do any serious four wheelin' here
in TX, but at least getting tools (and usually parts) is much easier.  Next
time you're in a big hurry for something from HF, then just email me and
I can overnite it to you.

Jeff

>I just had an interesting conversation with Harbor Freight (HF) regarding
an
>order I placed.    According to them, everything is on track for a normal
>delivery.

>I placed the order on the Web site on 11-24.  It was shipped on 11-30.
They