Re: Compression on a 152

Joel-
I would have to second Michaels observations.  I currently live in Indiana
as well, and can attest to the way winter eats at your vehicles.  When we
bought my Mazda six years ago, there wasn't a speck of rust.  Now it is
starting to fall apart.  A good clean body is worth $400 to me.  I don't
care if it runs or not, that can be fixed a lot easier than the body...
I bought my Scout 1 1/2 years ago for $300.  It ran at the time, but it
leaked oil pretty badly from the pushrod cover.  That and it looked like
hell.  The floorboards, well, were/are boards.  Harley Davidson
sweatshirts as seat covers.  Among other things.  I think a good, clean
body is well worth the $400.  You can easily buy one for that amount that
has a good running engine, but no body, and swap in the engine.  I would
probably buy it if I were you....  But if you don't want it, send it my
way!!!

Dan Felix