Re: Pulling Power

>to throw in the new Cummins turbo diesel or the Navistar 6.9 with direct
>The 392 vs 345 might make you go, "wow!", but the 500 or 600 ft lbs of
>these other beasts will make you says "damn".

And, for us four wheelers, don't forget the 6.9 or 7.3L Powerstroke comes
with fuel injection on it already... so you can knock the price of a
ProJection off your cost/benefit chart...

I joked to my Powerstroke technician friend about just snagging a 7.3 and
swapping it in when I was cursing my 196... More power (hp and torque), and
fuel injection... solve all my issues right there!  And better mileage! ;-)

Too bad I had that 304 lying around and not a 7.3...

-Tom