Re: Air Compressors

My 2cents on this bit is it is totally up to the user.  I have a 5HP with a 20
gal. tank oiled motor.  I wouldn't dream of going with the oil free only
because of how much I run it.  Air tools galore keep it running almost always
when I am really working.  I have understood the oil free are fine for light
use but are not going to last as long.  I think most of the others would agree
with me when I say oil free will do, but the oiled motor will outlast.
Brian
'65 D1200 4x4 345 4bbl 4.11 the "Taxi"
Missoula MT