parking RMIHR

>From: Jim Shepherd <beltguy@domain.elided>
>Subject: RMIHR

>Not sure I ever saw the dates for this meet.  Am guess it will be the
>weekend of Aug. 7 and 8.

>Joel, or anyone else, if you need to park your vehicle for a few days,
let
>me know.  I live not too far off of 285 just west of Denver.

>Jim Shepherd
>1986 IHC S1900 being made into a motorhome
>1959 BC150 in need of an engine (among other things)

I just locked up the shop and have my shoes off other wise I would run
out and get the flyer they gave us last summer which has the dates for
next.
I would also like to extend the offer of parking to folks.The parking
spots are in  Boulder or Leadville, just leave the keys and title in the
glove box :-)

Willy
Running short on spare parts.