RE: Air Compressors

Hey Chad,
I had a sears compressor for years, a 3.5 hp, 30 gallon tank, I recently got
a 5 hp 60 gallon compressor at a police auction for a good price, so I just
hooked both outputs into a Y fitting, (actually it is a water trap) and use
both compressors.  Just a thought for you that you can always upgrade later
and just hook the new one in parallel.  Oh, yeah.  I have found that it is
nice to have the option to run them on 110 volts or 220 volts.  I currently
have them both wired for 220, but if I would have to take a compressor
somewhere(like loaning it to a friend), the fallback of the 110 option is
nice to have.

Just some more thoughts for ya.
Epp
The Scout Ranch