Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 19:48:56 -0700 (MST)
From: Tom Mandera <tsm1@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: parking RMIHR
<snip>
From a member of the RMIHR "club"... RMIHR '99 will be August 6th-11th.

------------------------------

Willy,

        Since I rolled my truck in '95, I've been scouring Garage sales for the
old type 1A towers for Yakima.  Now they have only these new fangled jobs, that
don't fit any of the locks I had to buy before.  These are the ones with the
footbal shaped knob on the front right?  If Tom passes on them is there a
possibility I could get these from you?  I had three trays, two wheel forks, and
a basket when I rolled it, not to mention all the lights, etc.  I valued the
entire accessory package on the top to be around $1000.  I hope you'll take
less.

-Joel

        My '76 Scout II is almost back on the road!  Woohoo!