Re: Tom's ski racks

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998 MIKEHHOME@domain.elided wrote:

> angle iron with slots cut in them for length adjusabillity and a bolt with a
> wing nut to tighten it up against a flat bar that set inside the gutter. The
> angle iron slides under the gutter and holds everything in place just fine. If

Oooh.. Mike... this sounds like a GREAT idea!  Why didn't I think of
it??? arghh.. :-)

Reminds me of a thought I had on mounting p/s and a/t coolers without
attaching them via zip-ties to the radiator.. I'll hafta type it up
tomorrow.. a bit short on time tonight.. ;-)

Thanks.. I may give that a try.

-Tom (who has some angle iron and flat stock outside...