RE: parking and RMIHR

          Re: parking RMIHR
    Date:
          Wed, 9 Dec 1998 19:48:56 -0700 (MST)
   From:
          Tom Mandera <tsm1@domain.elided>
      To:
          William Cunningham <slypigs@domain.elided>
     CC:
          ihc@domain.elided

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998, William Cunningham wrote:

>> I would also like to extend the offer of parking to folks.The parking

>> spots are in  Boulder or Leadville, just leave the keys and title in
the
>> glove box :-)

>You really are a nice guy, Willy.. no matter what they've been saying
>about you!

>:-)

THEY! oh no, not they!!!!!

Oh heck, who ever "they" are get them to convoy down with you, WE will
set a place at the table for THEM and you.

>>From a member of the RMIHR "club"... RMIHR '99 will be August
6th-11th.

so you and "they" need to get here on the 4th so I can show you a trail
or two.
Bring the Elk steak as I did not harvest or cull the herd this year.

Talk at ya later, time to watch the *NFR then off to the **WYOGA Winter
convention till Sunday.
* National Finals Rodeo
** Wyoming Outfitters and Guides Assosiation
Willy