Re: Ride alone? Me?

From: tsm1@domain.elided (Tom Mandera)
Subject: Re: Riding alone? Me?

>O.K., speaking of Jaberjawwing and Tom M, I have to stick up for our
>young friend on this one. When I'm driving alone on a long trip I need
>one of two things, the radio up loud, or someone to talk to. With a CB

But Tom M is multi-tasking i.e. CD player, CB Radio, Lap top, and
driving :-0

>It used to be I would be cursing my 4cyl's lack of power...

Man, I can *still* hear the whine "i can't believe im' doing 35 on the
interstate, the pedal is on the floor...."

>Reminds me.. there *is* a downside to this V8 thing...

But not any that really matter, huh?

Willy
SS II V-8, dual exhaust, never look back (except to check on Tom with
half a v-8) but those days are gone.
sigh...