Air Compressors

This is kind of Scout related.  I'm looking to buy a compressor to aid
in the 800 restoration.  What do you guys think of the newer oil free
compressors sold by Lowes, Home Depot, Sears, etc.?  Are they reliable,
or should I spring for the more traditional twin-cylinder and separate
motor design?

The rated output seems to be the same, but the older design runs about
$100 more.  What's the difference in the two?

Thanks,

Chad Sibert
Jamestown, NC