Re:JUST GIMME THE DANG PART!

Tom, I had to share this.  I went to Parts Plus the other day to get new wiper
arms and blades.  Conversation went something like this:
Me: wiper arms and blades for a '65 IH pickup.
Parts Guy:International?
Me: Yes
PG: Scout?
Me: Pick-up
PG: 2 or 4 Wheel Drive?
Me: 2, does that really matter?
PG: Apparently. (Goes to get part) Its the wrong one.  He goes outside to see,
and says "I thought you said 2 wheel, this looks like a 4X to me" and rolls
his eyes at me.
Me: It is, er, was, I converted it.  The body is from a 2.  Nevermind, can I
just buy the fricken wiper arm, its raining and I want to go home.  Just give
me the dang part.

Took me over an hour, turns out the arms he found one the computer were wrong,
just had to try a couple different aftermarket options.  Part of the joy of
owning an IH.
Brian
Missoula MT