My admistrivia

My e-mail was changed by my provider- sgi.net--->idt.net.

Two interesting things:

1) Majordomo's subscribe authorization reply message has the wrong reply
address in the text, or at least it kept bouncing until I used the one I
started with.

2) There isn't an unsubscribe auth code.. and you can "unsubscribe from
another account".. So does this mean that if you think a particular thread
is a waste of your bandwith, can you just unsubscribe the parties involved?
<bg> Figuring it will buy you a couple of days?  (I forgot to check if the
"unsubscribed" message was sent to my new acct or was just forwarded from my
old, though.  If it gets sent to the old acct. then I guess it won't work)

Anybody ever uses this trick against Tom M. the rest of us will hunt you
down and kill you.  Anybody notice that anyway he's suddenly much, much
harder to make fun of?  A big dawg now, no less.  Congrats.

In Use: 70 1210 4x4 TE, 73 1210 WM
Project (2nd time) 67 1000B PU
Parts: 67 1000B TA   68 1100 4x4 TA  72 1010 TA