Re: My admistrivia

>Anybody ever uses this trick against Tom M. the rest of us will hunt you
>down and kill you.  Anybody notice that anyway he's suddenly much, much
>harder to make fun of?  A big dawg now, no less.  Congrats.

<grin>  I'm not so wet-behind-the-ears any more... did I ever mention I'm a
fast learner? ;-)

Oh, and for those still thinking of trying this trick... let's not forget I
was a Geek long before I bought a 'Binder... I would hunt you down and erase
your INBOX... after I sent lewd messages to your boss and your wife's sister
and mother...

*smile*

-Tom
Still better with the PCs than the IHs... but I'm working on it...