Joel's oil filter's for a 152

I see that Dennis has already answered it, but I will toss in my $.02
worth.:)
I got mine from CarQuest.  I have yet to change the oil, though.  The
filter should just be a cartridge type.  Walmart doesn't carry those, you
need to go to CQ, Napa, or some other parts store.  If you want, I can see
what the part number is for mine....

Dan Felix
1966 Scout 800

P.S. - Did anyone see Moonraker (Bond movie) last night on TBS??  I
thought the ambulance they were riding in might have been an IH, but I
couldn't tell.  Can anyone confirm??? TIA