Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 14:40:35 -0500
From: tsm1@domain.elided (Tom Mandera)
Subject: Back..

 Travelall wouldn't be a bad tow rig/
cruiser... still get 13-15mpg, but at least we'd all be comfy (I think I'll
hold out for the Travelette though)

Saturday I went tree hunting... and, unlike Deer season, I filled my tags!

- -Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
Still havin' that wheelin' rush... yee-haw!
'77 Scout II - 304/4spd/4.09s, LS & Locker, 33s...

I think it was a 460, much easier to find parts for, and add ons like paxton
blowers, etc...

-Joel