Re: 345 block

When the truth serum kicked in, jlandry@domain.elided (John A. Landry) blurted
out...

>I've decided to go ahead and bore .030" over.

Not that anyone cares, but I meant to say .020" over... the first available
oversize from standard in the Federal-Mogul Sterling Hypereutectic pistons.

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       | TEENAGERS: Tired of being harassed by
Conservative Libertarian         |            your stupid parents?
Life Member of the NRA           |
WA Arms Collectors               |                ACT NOW!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    | Move out, get a job, and pay your own
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  | bills while you still know everything!