Re: Scout Sightings - In Print

When the truth serum kicked in, "Peter F. Ferris" <pferris@domain.elided>
blurted out...

>p.20-21 Skoal ad.  Never touch the stuff myself, but the passenger side
>window caught my eye!

As in the picture is backwards... unless Scouts had an optional fuel tank
filler on the passenger side.  I can almost see the faint outline of the
steering wheel on the passenger side too.

I've been looking at that stupid ad for a couple of months now in various
magazines and figured some real Scout experts pasted up that one!

Wait!  Maybe the picture is from Australia?

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       |"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the
Conservative Libertarian         |Senate...for an outright ban, picking up
Life Member of the NRA           |every one of them, Mr. and Mrs. America
WA Arms Collectors               |turn them all in, I would have done it."
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    | - Senator Feinstein on banning firearms
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  |   in America, CBS's 60 Minutes in 1995