Scout Sightings - In Print

IH All,

Sorry if this has already been reported - I'm only about a week or so behind
on my digest readings.

In the January 1999 issue of "Petersen's 4Wheel & Off-Road" I spotted 3
Scouts...

p.20-21 Skoal ad.  Never touch the stuff myself, but the passenger side
window caught my eye!

p.49 "And no, he didn't roll" ('Say Cheese').

p.130 "Whoops"

And while we're discussing it, what is your favorite off-road / 4x4
magazine? Personally I found "Petersen's 4Wheel & Off-Road" to be more to my
liking than "Four Wheeler"?  What do you say?

(Don't ask why a guy with a dead Travelall 2WD even cares...!)

Later,

--Pete

pferrisATwebzoneDOTnet