Auto trans

IHers,
   Summit Racing has a auto/manual valve body for a A-727. Is this the
same application as our 727? The cost of this valve bodie is $140. I
also priced a rebuild kit that included a drain plug kit, but it was for
"non reverse" applications, DUH! I guess I'll have to go to NAPA and see
what they have. I want to get lower gears for 1st and 2nd. I know this
has been mentoned before, who has these kits?

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 Scout II  345/auto