RE: Resume's of John Stricker and Joehi!

	Michael,
	I believe that that stands for Latter (sp?) Day Saints, which are
the Mormans, who chose to abstain from alcohol.
	As far a oil pump priming, we can compromise and use a aftermarket
preluber oil pump (if you have an extra $300 laying around)and avoid all
problems.
	Epp