Resume's of John Stricker and Joehi!

WHOA!  Guys!  Both very impressive resumes.  I must say up front, I am
very honored to have you both on a correspondence list with me.  I am
very sure that you will both have some words of wisdom for me frequently
in the future.  This is nearly a certainty, as everyone in the digest
can attest, I am either an idiot, or have very bad luck!!!  Either way,
I want to know that I appreciate having you both here, and am very
appreciative to know that you both have such high levels of learning in
an area in which I am ignorant!
If you ever need any advice on back care or nutrition/physical training,
give me a call.
Also, please forgive me if I'm overreacting, but I am getting a real
strong sense of competitiveness here, and hope it doesn't affect our
abilities to help each other on this list.
In all professions, there are many highly qualified experts and many
different techniques, and all can be beneficial in certain situations.
You are both certainly entitled to your opinions, and I hope you both
continue to voice them, as different points of view are always valuable.
However, there is no need to continue the current line of discussion
over the validity of each's view on how to prime an oil pump.  You both
have methods that would work, and have brought up concerns that are very
logical to address.
If you could, from this point, give us positive input on our mechanical
problems, we would all greatly appreciate it.  However, the slight level
of testosterone that I can smell coming from my computer seems to be
most odiferous when reading the last couple of back-and-forth memos
between the two of you.  Let's please bury the proverbial hatchet (or
ratchet, perhaps!), and go about helping each other, not questioning
each other.
I, for one, would love to hear your input, but questioning or one-upping
each other may be best done to your private e-mail boxes.  Perhaps the
most uncomfortable individual attack prior on-line was very wrongfully
made by me, and I would simply like to steer you guys away from making
the same mistake.  This digest has made a point of trying to avoid any
"off thread" topics.  In this instance, everytihng to now seems to
qualify, but I just don't want to see it go farther and fall off!

And by the way, Joe, What is LDS?  If it has to do with not drinking
beer, I'm guessing that the "L" is for Liver, but it is not an
abbreviation with which I am familiar!

Thanks!

Very Respectfully,

Michael