Re: Smog and Dan

Tom,
   I've avoided reading 1984 because I don't need to be any more cynical
than I already am, however I may have to now. I was thinking of Animal
Farm (I think that was it) in which all the animals take over a farm,
then the pigs decide that they are superior to the others and start
trying to run things.
   I have a "eyesore law" in my town. Any vehicle, I'm not sure how
boats fall into this, must be taged and insured or it will be towed. I
once in a while gat a notice to remove the abandoned vehicle (i.e. one
of the Scouts) I then have to call the town all and inform them that it
is taged and insured. This is a pain, but I guess it is better than not
being able to have them at all. I wasn't old engh to fight this laws
passage.
   You sure an be depressing to talk to you know that Tom? <g>

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 Scout II  345/auto