Re: Smog and Dan

On Thu, 3 Dec 1998, Tom Harais wrote:

> that any vehicle can't remain in front of your garage (on your private
> driveway, not the public street) for more than 72 hours.

So.. if I moved my boat every other day from the driveway to the street
and then back 2 days later... ?

> Remember, this is on private property. The "do gooders" claim it is in
> "public view" and therefore gives them the right to act.

I recall hearing there was a town that had outlawed pickup trucks.. only
rednecks and work-men drive pickups.. and we don't want those derelict
vehicles parked in OUR town over night...

*sigh*

-Tom