Re: fibergalss quarters 2cents

In a brilliant stroke of genius, Rob Marks <RobMar@domain.elided> blurted out:

>Has anyone installed the 2
>piece rear quarters that AT Scouts and others sell???  I anticipate the
>extra $100 per part would be worth it for the better fit???

Rob,

I wasn't aware that anyone offered anything but a one piece fiberglass
quarter panel for the Traveler.  Can you describe the two piece?  Did you
see it in a catalog, etc.?

Thanks,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com    |
Conservative Libertarian      |
Life Member of the NRA        |        All the GOOD things in life
WA Arms Collectors            |              are DANGEROUS!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst. |
www.halcyon.com/jlandry/      |