Re: Smog and Dan

Dan:

Your old enough to correct my mistakes!

You are right of course, it was "Animal Farm" I stole that line from not
"1984". Geesh, next I'll throw in Huxley's "Brave New World".

I'm really not that depressing Dan, just ask some of my coworkers. I am the
guy who always says "life is to short to get upset about that".

But somehow, in our "philisophical" mode on this Digest, I feel comfortable
and free enough with all of you to express my inner fears and those are
pretty negative.

Come hang with me sometime you'll see I actually love life!

Tom H.