Re: scout sighting

Dan:

Black you say? The best looking Terra I ever saw, was shiney black with a
spring over and some fancy wheels. Even the cab top had been painted black.
All I could think was you have to be damn crazy to paint an off-road
vehicle black. It shows every wave, dent, twist and deformity on the metal
surface. It will show every speck of dirt.

But there that beautifull Terra sat, up to it's hubs in the mud at a
construction site.

Tom H.