Front Brake Rebuild Questions...Please Respond

Mark,
  The ford calipers are identical in every way except the fitting for the banjo hose end is 5/16 instead of 3/8 for IH (or is it 3/8 ford and 7/16 IH....?)  Anyway the idea to go to ford calpiers is for availability of parts.  I suppose you could rebuild IH  calipers with a ford kit, same internals.....never tried it though.
  A torch is a "rusty rig" mechanic's best friend, I have freed up more rusted manifold bolts, brakes parts, and suspension parts, to name a few, than I can remember.  Penetrating oil helps, some are better than others, Dan N uses one with very good results, I forget what its called.  The torch is much more reliable with better results.  Be careful with brake parts, rubber seals melt/distort pretty easily with minimal heat.  This is also the helpful hint on getting spring bushings out, "Burn them , BURN THEM ALL!" (Donald Sutherland, Backdraft)
HTH
---
Layda,
Tark