Re: ihc-digest V6 #145

Digesters,

I'm setting up my remote solenoid. I don't have web access so I need help
with the wiring. So far:

Big red wire from solenoid to + terminal on starter, little black wire
from solenoid to - terminal on starter. These are directly opposite each
other.  Then: left front terminal on solenoid to ground. Where does the
right front solenoid terminal connect to?  I suspect it goes to the
ignition but I don't know what wire to splice into.  Can someone who has
this setup check it out?  Acsii art follows:

		      ____
	to ign?	   -/          \-  to ground
Pos side of  bat	+|              |	- side of bat

Thanks,

Ken

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]