Racer Seat?

On Sun, 20 Sep 1998, William Cunningham wrote:

> And Tom, you may have missed my mention of a seat for your racer (buried in
> another off topic post of mine), I have one of those plastic bucket seats that
> you see in race rigs, dune buggies. I will soon become tired of walking around it
> in the garage, is it time to start another Mandera Box?
> It would look good in a Race Scout and I guaranty the price is right.

Ooh ooh!  Me me me!

I *almost* drug the racer home tonight.. it's across town at my friend
Mike's house (on his flatbed behind his Bronco. :-)).. guess what?
There's a frame mounted seat pedestal... drilled for those plastic racing
bucket seats.. and it's missing.  How did you know, Willy?

Time for a Mandera box I guess..

Once I get done reading my other email, I'll make a post describing the
other parts I'm going to need... heck, maybe you should find me a parts
Scout in Wyoming and give me an excuse to come visit..

-Tom