Re: ihc-digest V6 #145

> Hey, Paul and Willy and other of more enlightened, do you need help with
> your UNIX?
>
> John H.

Gosh John, I hope not. Where is it?
Isn't  a UNIX one of those guys that guards harems?;)

And Tom, you may have missed my mention of a seat for your racer (buried in
another off topic post of mine), I have one of those plastic bucket seats that
you see in race rigs, dune buggies. I will soon become tired of walking around it
in the garage, is it time to start another Mandera Box?
It would look good in a Race Scout and I guaranty the price is right.

Willy
77 SS II