Re: Hi all, about 33's

> >Someone please let me know if 33's on a 800 Scout would be okay.
> I was told I could break axles if I went to 33's.  Has anyone ever had this
> problem?<

I'm running 33x12.5 on my 800, I have the spring over axle deal, so
there is no clearance problem.  I haven't broken anything yet, but I've
only been offraod once, so the only abuse I've really given it do far
has been on the streets.  I've got a chevy 350 in there tho, so I've
probably put _some_ stress on them.  Anway, just another data point for
you...I'll let you know when I break something. :^)

-Chris